Friday, May 23, 2008

Stamp Oasis Swing Time

Here is something that I made from my Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Swing Time stamp.



Stamp oasis has several stamps in its fantasy category that look like fairy tale creatures and characters. They are very cute, but there is something (dare I say) creepy about the eyes.



There are several that I would like to order, but I just ordered this one for now. As you may have noticed, the eyes are closed and the smaller girl in the background's eyes don't look like the others in this category.



I might go back and order some more if I can figure out how to tone the hollow eyes down a bit.



Oh, and I really have to share this picture with you. It is of all my new stamps that I got in the mail! Check it out...

1 comment:

island stamper said...

Oooh... I see you got your Lizzie Anne stamp sets already! Look at all those Rubbernecker stamps as well... wow! I hope you're no longer suffering from buyers remorse and have lots of fun with your new stamps! I wish I could come over and play... lol :)

Island Stamper
(aka Island Chick on Splitcoast)