Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gerbera Daisy


I just love Gerbera Daisies. Here is a border set that I put together using my TAC Gerbera Daisy stamp. I layered the flower to really make it pop.

I think this is a fun set with all the colors, rhinestone, paper flowers and ribbon. I put it with my eBay auctions. I'll just have to wait & see how it does on there!

One great thing about The Angel Company is that they don't restrict your use of their stamps. Some companies will not allow you to sell anything that uses their images. That's no fun! I like trying to earn back some of the money that I spend.

I used Copic markers to color in the flower petals. I'm still getting the hang of the markers and I love them. Tonight I used the broad tip and it really makes coloring in large areas so much easier!

I bought four new Copics today. Hobby Lobby has them marked 25% off so I basically got one free. Can't beat that! (I also bought four yesterday! LOL)

No comments: