Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey Chick!


It was like Christmas this afternoon. The mailman delivered two of my stamp orders. I am so impressed with both of these companies. I ordered from Lizzie Anne and Rubbernecker. I placed my Lizzie Anne order on Saturday and my Rubbernecker order on Monday evening.... and they already arrived today!
Here is something that I made with just a few of my Rubbernecker stamps. The sentiment came from one of my TAC sets.
To make this, I just took a plain card base and stamped chicken wire on it. I then rubbed my CTMH Bamboo ink pad on it a little bit to give it a distressed look. The chicken coop, chick and feed are three different stamps that I stamped individually, colored, cut out and layered.
It sounds pretty labor-intensive, but this card really didn't take too much time to make.

No comments: