Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Premade Borders With My Inkadinkado Stamp



I've been so involved with making cards that I haven't had a chance to make any premade borders for my eBay auctions. I try to use eBay to help fund my stamping & scrapbooking habit.

I made this premade border set today. I picked up this nest stamp by Inkadinkado at Hobby Lobby today. They are having a 50% off sale on all of their wood mounted stamps.

I also bought two Gruffies by Jareckie Designs and Stampendous. Wheelbarrow Ride and Finding Friendship. I love these stamps. The style of theses are very much like House Mouse so they're right up my alley!

I also found a Pledge of Allegiance stamp by Stampabilities that will go perfectly with my patriotic House Mouse stamp. I hope to work with all of these soon.

No comments: