Saturday, April 19, 2008

Inspiration on the Floral Aisle at Wal*Mart


It's always a big deal when Wal*Mart comes to town and for our neighboring town, Granite Falls, it's no different! I recently took a little drive and paid the New WM a visit.
Granite Falls is a small town, so there were much fewer people running crazy in there, which is a very good thing. I actually had time to stroll around up and down the aisles without worrying about blocking someone's view or bumping into someone.
On my stroll, I happened upon the floral aisle that was filled with silk flowers, baskets and Mini Gems by the 2 lb bag. I used one to embelish the center of the large flower. They come in a few different assortments. I picked up the Romance bag, which has reds, pinks and whites --hundreds of them!
For this card I also used Close To My Heart CTMH Rustic Flowers stamps along with CTMH ink in Bamboo, Pink Carnation and Bubblegum.

No comments: