Saturday, April 26, 2008

Playful Petals Card

Scrapbooking and card making definitely go hand-in-hand. I always seem to have enough paper left over for one or two cards after I make my borders. I still had these papers out on my table, so I put this card together.

One great thing about making a card right after you have made a scrapbook page is that you already have the paper combination picked out. Another great thing is that it keeps your ever-growing scrap paper pile down.

I used Close to My Heart Playful Petals stamps and CTMH inks in Breeze, Garden Green, Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf and Baby Pink.

I also used a sponge dauber to fill in some of the white spaces inside some of the stamped petals and on the edges of the sentiments.

I think this is such a fun stamp set and I love all of these colors together.

No comments: