Sunday, April 27, 2008

Do Nothing

I went on a cruise to the Bahamas for Spring Break my senior year of college. It was on The Big Red Boat, although we jokingly called it The Big Tug Boat. We had such a great time once we got over the motion sickness. That little boat really took a beating out in the waves.

Water/ocean themed borders always turn out so well. I think the colors of sand and the ocean are so beautiful together. It's fun placing shades of blue paper together in order to create the water. Here I tried to give the water motion by using wavy strips of blue. I used my Creative Memories wavy trimmer for these.

I also used Jolee's dimensional stickers, self-adhesive rhinestones and matching blue ribbon. The Spanish Proverb, "How Beautiful it is to Do Nothing and then Rest Afterward" was stamped using a stamp from CTMH Do Nothing.

Oh, and that little crab.. I found that paper punch at Dollar Tree on the craft aisle! It's made by Miss Elizabeth's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite? Doing nothing is my favorite pass time........