Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Architectural Letter Photography

Now, I don't get out much, but I just love historic cities like Charleston and Savannah or Washington, DC. I love walking the streets of these places just so I can take in all the beautiful buildings. There's just something special about a structure that someone has taken a little more time to build. Not only is it interesting to just look at these buildings. It's also fun to see how many letters of the alphabet the shapes of these building's (or bridge's, fence's, or whatever's) archways, windows and roof tops can make.

I decided to sit down and play with Photoshop for a bit today and spelled out a couple names (Vicky and Charity, or my mom and me). It's also great to print these as regular 4x6 photos so they can be matted and framed. They make great wall art!

Pin It

No comments: