Saturday, September 20, 2008

A couple Bellas


Just like most people, I was in love with all the Bellas at http://www.stampingbella.com/ the first time I saw them. I have a binder full of them from the last time they offered free shiping. Here are a couple cards that I put together this week.
With it being Football season, I have figured a great way to spend time with my husband without complaining about having to watch ANOTHER football game with him. I just stamp all over an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock and color them in with my copics while the game is on. It works out beautifully. He doesn't complain about me not paying attention to him and I don't complain about not being able to watch my shows.
I used Prezzibella for the first card. This Bella looks so much like my older sister I can't help but think of her when I see it.
Mamabella adorns card number two. This is for a friend of mine who just had her first child.

1 comment: