Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Police Officer Training Graduation Card


A friend of ours had his graduation ceremony from Police Officer Training last night. I had no police themed stamps and my husband made me promise not to make him a Girlie card, so I came up with this idea. Get it? Donuts and coffee... police officer? :)
For the donut, I just used my Creative Memories CCS circle patterns. I frosted it with my DecoArt Snow Writer and used Stickles to give the donut a few sprinkles. I used a scalloped circle punch to take a bite out of the donut.
The coffee stamp is by Inque Boutique and I just colored it in with some Copics. The sentiment is by Close to My Heart and the background paper is something I had in my Creative Memories photo mat pile. I believe they came as a free gift for something.

No comments: