Saturday, July 12, 2008

Elisabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie


I am participating in a virtual image swap at the shack. I was sent this fantastic image to use on my card and here is my creation. I'm too cheap to pay international postage, so I don't own any Elisabeth Bell and/or Sugar Nellie stamps so it was an extra special treat to receive this image to use.

For the background paper, I used paper from one of my My Mind's Eye paper stacks. The flowers are from my Iced Got Prima's jar and the ribbon came from some roll that I picked up at Michael's. The sentiment came from my new Close to My Heart Daydream set. I also used diamond stickles to make the clouds and to enhance the flowers on the background paper.

I rarely take pictures of the inside of my cards, but I like to decorate the insides as well. Not only does decorating the inside of the card add more detail, but it also gives the card more weight so it feels like an extra special card.

No comments: