Thursday, March 25, 2010

Followed my heart and found you!

Alright, I'm really on a Unity kick. But really, these sets that I have are so big I have to make lots of cards to use all of these awesome images!!


This card was made using stamps from their February 2010 Kit of the Month, Nothing but Blue Skies. The sentiment was a freebie they packed in my starter kit that comes from the August 2009 kit of the month, Following My Heart... And by the way, that one is their most popular kit sold to date. I don't have it yet, but I want it!

I used lots of Stickles on this card and just had fun with it. I started with a white card base, added a wavy strip of green grass and sponged the white sky background. I added a little bit of a string bow in the corner to finish it off.

Oh, and that bird nest is a creation that I came up with when I ventured past the paper crafting aisle at Hobby Lobby yesterday. Those eggs are ceramic and to make my "nest" I used a roll of raffia from the party aisle. It's all held inside a votive bowl, which I found half off. Just about everything's half off at Hobby Lobby at least one week out of the month!

No comments: