Sunday, December 21, 2008

Martha Stewart Let Me Down a Bit


I nearly tripped over myself trying to get to this stamp by Martha Stewart the moment I saw it hanging on the rack at A.C. Moore.
I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I inked it up because the ink kept beading up on it. I tried several tricks to condition the stamp, but nothing worked. Oh well. I still cranked out about five of these cards and I think they turned out alright. I just wish the image was more crisp. Sigh..

3 comments:

Cindi said...

it's a lovely card, and I can't tell your ink was beading. it is a great image
:)

Suzi said...

Try chalk ink. It seems to work for me on all "disappointing" stamps. I LOVE it! I don't know if you can have metallic chalk tho.

Unknown said...

Still turned out quite well and Cindi said i can't tell the ink was beading.