Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pink Cat Studio Tweet


I made this ATC using a stamp from my Pink Cat Studo "Tweet" set. This little bird is so adorable.
I also used the Gamsol coloring technique for this as well. I just bought a set of 24 Koh-I-Noor woodless color pencils at Michaels earlier this week so I could give Gamsol a try. It was so easy and I really like the way it turned out.
I also had the opportunity to shop in a real local scrapbooking store on Saturday (not one of those chain stores) and I found stickles on the shelves. I picked up a bottle of diamond and baby blue stickles. I used diamond sticles for the tail and some of the background.
I used my Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder for the pink background.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh this is so pretty!! Good for you for trying a new technique, it turned out great!